Friday, March 19, 2010

This is a Hot Ass Mess!!!!

So, according to my sources, Chris Brown and Miss Nunn had a little more than just a casual acquaintance going on! I was watching the Bad Girls Club reunion the other night and noticed something Perez Hilton said to Natalie while he was spraying her silly ass with that watergun. He said "And this is for Rihanna!"
I was a little perturbed by this statement because I wasn't sure exactly what he meant by it until recently. Remember when everyone was saying that Natalie and Chris had something going on but he vehemently denined it? Well seems likat that rumor might have actually have a little weight to it! I hear that Natalie is the the hoe who sent Chris Brown that text the night he and Rihanna got into that boxing match which ultimately ended their relationship! So Perez getting a little revenge back for Rihanna makes a little more sense now...true or not its still juicy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment