Friday, October 16, 2009

Megan Fox: Hot or Not?

Megan Fox is undeniably one of the baddest chicks in the game, if not the baddest, when it comes to looks. However, and I do mean however, her acting skills are seriously lacking. I have only seen 2 out of the 4 films I know her to have acted in but I am not impressed. My boyfriend, an aspiring actor/ director/ screenwriter, has been schooling me on the delicate craft of acting and how much hard work, dedication, and time has to be put into it. Seems like homegirl was "discovered" in some mall and dumped right onto a movie set. A pretty face does not translate into a great actress, not even a good one. Don't get me wrong, I am not a hater at all; she is gorgeous. But I watched Jennifer's Body last night and it was awful. Not only was she terrible but the plot was also, very confusing, gross and pointless. She should just stick to modeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment